Maybe it's already starting, but let's do a little post before it really sinks in.
Hello y'all happy almost done with August. I had a pumpkin spice latte today so you have to understand that it now feels like fall. When it feels like fall I stop wanting to hobby, which is dreadful. I must now admit, I started this blog post without a goal in mind other than to say blog posts are likely to slow down. I actually haven't been un-busy hobbying it's just been different kinds of busy. I bet you want me to talk about it...
Most of my creative time has been spent doodling. Over on the Wanted! Reward CC10k discord we have been attempting to doodle daily every day, fill a page with doodles keep it simple, keep it loose, keep it secret keep it safe! stupid! It's both a massive source of inspiration and anxiety. I'm doing my damnedest to do it every day though I've lagged a few times (cue my broken knees.)
There's something magical about freeform doodling. Maybe you know this. Maybe you don't. Maybe you're one of these people who doesn't think you can doodle or can't even draw a stick figure. If that's the case, that sucks, maybe you should doodle more often. Anyway, there's a world that exists on paper that you can explore as far as you'd like for very cheap and I think it's awesome. I'm gonna share some of the doodles now, and I'll talk about the last one I share in a bit more depth with some fun anecdotes.
 |
| Tanner wanted people to draw Slumlord Covers |
 |
| we were drawing fps game screens and I been thinky bout chess |
 |
| barbar |
 |
| been on a GWAR kick |
 |
| GWAR made me think about barbarians |
 |
| doodles of 5mm minis |
 |
| our legendary club membership badge on a sketchbookie Chao put together |
You get the gist. Oh, two more images and then the anecdotes.
"A wretched troll has taken residence at the tippy top of my stone tower! He throws stones at anyone who comes over! It's ruining my life!"
"You've risked great personal sacrifice to arrive at my door. Prithee, choose a coveted price to make your own."
Posting these doodles led to some funny responses from other members.
Everyone who arrived at the tower keeper's door proceeded to be crushed by giant rocks. idunno.
Well tha- oh. wait. I should share something else.
 |
| did I already share these idk |
These are the next sculpts I plan to get produced. I need to add a sword to my champion (bottom right) and maybe sculpt one more thing. Hopefully before the year is out! They will be sold as individual figures and it will be preorder style. Hopefully I don't have to sit on stock.
Speaking of that, my BIRTHDAY is next month. I will put everything in my store on sale for that week! By a decent amount, either 25% or 30%. Look forward to giving me money! thank you!
Ok and at that I'm done talking
No comments:
Post a Comment