Hello been a bit. My mistake! You all missed my birthday again, but at least I didn't make a post on 9/11 titled "The Tower" about it.
...
Anyway, I've done a few things. First, in honor of me Getting Older I have discounted all items on my store forever going forwards into the future. The prices are permanent and I hope people like that. I've been neglecting finishing sculpts for the next release, as usual I'm not in much of a rush to get anything done.
I've released Lies That Wizards Will Tell You Volume 2 to my itch.io page. It's another short and sweet'n, six pages of what I hope is entertaining. Bit illegible though, I might switch the font on Volume 3. I have a document with ideas ready for the next one, it's just a matter of doing it. Also apologies for the lack of the usual "Here's how I made this Thing" post that usually accompanyies a multipage project. I just kind of made it on my own without cataloguing the process. I just didn't catalogue the process.
I recently finished playing the original Legend of Zelda. While it is an achievement, I felt empty by the end of it. Even using save states didn't save me from the frustrations of Old School Video Games. Not all that came from it is negative. I've started a document called "Dope Quest." It isn't much to look at now and might never be much to look at, but it's existence has begun and I hope to continue working on it. It will likely be a Gameboy manual sized zine going over the classic game DopeQuest and offering details about the features within it.
| in case you forgot about these guys |
An no dear reader, DopeQuest is not a real game. But it is inspired by some!
I've got another post likely to come out eventually enough. I made some terrain, I need to make some more. Please look forward to it! Now dump that glass of water out and go stand in the sun before it's gone for the winter!

No comments:
Post a Comment