The orc lust is upon me. no NOT like THAT! I just think they're neat. Anyway, About mid to late October I started sculpting orc faces because orctober. . I did this with beesputty polymer clay on a bottlecap. The method is pretty simple, smoosh a ball of clay roughly head sized onto the cap, poke out where the eyes are gonna be, add a little clay for the snout and nose, refine, refine, refine. takes very little time to do this and it goes quicker once you get the forumla down. Something I like about old orc drawins is the big face wrinkles they have primarily on their upper lip and around their eyes. Just adding a little bit of those and some smile lines around the eyes went a long way to getting that orcy feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
painted up some boys for a friend
The best thing about making weird miniatures (I'm so weird I'm not like the other girls) is you get to meet other people who like t...
-
Friends, hello. It's been a minute! The DOPE OFF is over (it ended on the 28th of the last month.) I've been stunned by the entries...
-
Blog readers, hello! I've been inspired by my beloved friend Jackson to Do Something this month for my own betterment, via the Hard P...
-
ok hi, hello. I'm not sure who's reading this but look! a post for the first time in 6 months! beautiful! I'd kind of anticip...








No comments:
Post a Comment