I sculpted a set of around eight guys about two months ago to get made in metal (I'll do a post about that maybe some other time after they're produced). It took me about a week to make them and I had a blast doing it. uh, so now im working on some other stuff. I want to make armor. I think armor is cool, always have. I know it's an unpopular opinion but I wiuld say armor is Bad Ass.
So, that is where that's at.
Thursday, November 7, 2024
always learning, on that Grindset
Miniature sculpting is still pretty new to me, I've only been messing around in the 28mm ish scale for about... two years or so And not in an overly consistent and dedicated kind of way. it turns out the more I do it and the less stress I put on myself to do it right, the more fun and motivated I am. crazy right???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
painted up some boys for a friend
The best thing about making weird miniatures (I'm so weird I'm not like the other girls) is you get to meet other people who like t...
-
Friends, hello. It's been a minute! The DOPE OFF is over (it ended on the 28th of the last month.) I've been stunned by the entries...
-
Blog readers, hello! I've been inspired by my beloved friend Jackson to Do Something this month for my own betterment, via the Hard P...
-
ok hi, hello. I'm not sure who's reading this but look! a post for the first time in 6 months! beautiful! I'd kind of anticip...






No comments:
Post a Comment