I'm beyond delayed with upkeeping the blog output. If you follow my instagram (I'd be surprised if you were here and didn't) you know the winners for the Dope Off have been announced. If you don't know that, well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dope Quest
Now is the time of 5mm guys Not really, but I figured I'd give it a shot. It's kind of endearing to sculpt some stuff this small....
-
Friends, hello. It's been a minute! The DOPE OFF is over (it ended on the 28th of the last month.) I've been stunned by the entries...
-
Helolo! Bonjourono! Its' been a sweet lovely second, which is truly par for the course. There's roughly two things I need to do an...
-
Blog readers, hello! I've been inspired by my beloved friend Jackson to Do Something this month for my own betterment, via the Hard P...




No comments:
Post a Comment